Listen up folks, it's time to talk about the throne room - yes, I mean the bathroom. It's where you go to take care of business, but it's also the room that can turn into a disaster zone if you neglect it for too long. But fear not, because I'm here to give you some hilarious bathroom cleaning tips that will make you giggle while you scrub.
First things first, let's talk about supplies. You'll need some rubber gloves to protect your hands from the horrors that lie within, a good all-purpose cleaner, a scrub brush, and a roll of paper towels. Don't forget to grab some air freshener, because we all know what can happen in there.
Now onto the cleaning schedule. You should aim to clean your bathroom at least once a week, but if you're feeling ambitious (or if you've had some spicy food), you may need to clean it more often. Use the following checklist to make sure you don't miss a spot:
- Scrub the toilet bowl until it sparkles (yes, you have to get down and dirty)
- Wipe down the sink and countertop
- Clean the mirror (bonus points if you make funny faces while you do it)
- Scrub the bathtub or shower (and don't forget the shower curtain!)
- Mop or sweep the floor (unless you want to skate across it)
- Look up, see that dirty vent, yep it also needs cleaning. Use a cobweb brush or if you are handy remove it, clean it with a brush and put it back.
And if all of this sounds too daunting, don't worry. House Cleaning Headquarters is always ready to handle your bathroom messes. Just give us a call and we'll take care of everything. In the meantime, happy cleaning!
Question of the day:
What's the craziest or most unexpected thing you've ever found in your bathroom?